Monday, July 22, 2013

Kayla Fernweh schreibt uns und Videobloggt

Mehr zum Nürburgring von Kayla Fernweh  (cooler Name, nicht wahr?)



Und was schreibt Kayla über München?

Hi Frau Baker!

I just wanted to send you the link to my video about the Nurburgring  ( http://youtu.be/3T1lHdoYRkw ), but also just wanted to say hello!  

I've been in Munich for a little over a week now, and have classes for 3 hours every weekday.  Though I'm learning a lot, I am also exploring a ton, and have fallen in love with the city and more in love with Germany in general! I will continue to post videos like this about different experiences I have, I already have a few videos planned! 

I hope your summer is going well, and you are staying cool in the heat wave you are having in Rhode Island!

Lots of love,
Kayla

Hier fängt Kayla an! 



OK LEUTE:  SUBSCRIBE!

1 comment: