Friday, December 25, 2015

MAYBEBOP will einen Adventskalender im September!



Und hier ist das musikalische Jahr -- 2015 -- in 4.5 Minuten





It's been a long year, without you, my friends, and I'll tell you all about it...
Flasch mich noch mals...
Then she'll say it's OK, I got lost along the way, but I'm supergirl.
I need to tell you something, I really
Immer wenn ist Zeit ist zu gehen..
Ich hebe auf, wie ein Astronaut.
I want you to want me.. you got me, nothing I wouldn't do...
I can feel my face when I'm with you.
Hallo Lieblingsmensch, schön,dass wir uns kennt.
Ey -or... somebody to lean on.
Don't be a fool for the city nights...chasing.
Deine Gewalt ist... deine Freundin...
All deinen Farben und all denen Garben,  Wie schön du bist..
Don't you dare look back...Keep your eyes on me..Shut up and dance with me
You can keep me ..inside the pocket of your ripped jeans... holding me closer till our eyes meet.
Whoa, I think I found myself a cheerleader..she is al
Die Wolke 4 nie mehr verlassen.. Wolke 7,.  viel verpassen
Bye bye, bye, meine Lieder des Lebens -- einfach zu spät ist. 
Break it down.... Halleluja  ... Uptown funk you up...

DEUTSCHLAND   Ich bin Deutscher....  Noch wieder ein super Lied!




No comments:

Post a Comment