Answer the quiz before the end of the day, to win BIG!
HIER / HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO AND QUIZ
Here are the questions to be aware of while you watch the quiz:
1. What is the German name for "apprentice"?
2. Which 2 components comprise the German vo-tech system?
3. So the answer to #2 is (a) hands-on work in a manufacturing plant, and (b) "vocational school" classes. Where exactly do apprentices go for this vocational training?
4. What is the next step after the dual vo-tech program is successfully completed?
6. The USA firm MTU AMERICA offers what to HS students?
7. Which aspect of the dual vo-tech training is particularly attractive to young adults?
8. What is the vo-tech training system's main goal?
9. Why do companies offer such programs?
10. Why might someone have said that parents are the chief obstacles here in the USA to filling these programs with top candidates?