Saturday, December 13, 2014

FluentU Free Account -- I just joined. Join me?

HERE IS A VERSION OF WISE GUYS SONG "LAUTER, LAUTER!"

with the FluentY treatment -- Line-by-line lyrics, under the screen, and it mice type, the English translation.  I've selected all levels of learning, not just "beginners". 

I'll probably show their version of O Tannenbaum soon in class.

This is another example of a FluentY clip --
FROM A COMEDY SHOW IN GERMANY:  Let us know if you think this is funny!

I also JUST HAVE TO POST THE MALEFICENT TRAILER FROM FLUENTY (since Rupert suggested I bring my little granddaughters to see this version of Dornröschen)!

How about THIS CLASSIC AD FOR VOLKSWAGEN?  ITS BEGINNING GERMAN IS EASY TO LEARN FROM!
The screen I copied the URL from isn't directly the film, but rather FluentY's introductory screen.  Select WATCH after reading the blurb.  (I think the Vocab building choice involves a paid subscription.)

So now I'm wondering why I didn't think of starting something like this on Deutsch-heute!?  Isn't this great?!?    Anyway, I set up 2 free accounts under mine in case you'd like to try it out before signing up (for free):  FrauBaker209 ...
  1.  AdiAdler
  2.  WilliWau

Viel Spaß beim Lernen!




No comments:

Post a Comment