Listen to the many sounds of Alemanisch provided by the Muettersproch Gsellschaft!
HIER IST A VERY COOL LINK TO HOW 14 SENTENCES ARE PRONOUNCED FROM FREIBURG IN SOUTHERN BADEN WÜRTEMBERG TO NW SWITZERLAND
(the regions for the sources for both the Rhein and Donau rivers).
Here are the English versions of the sentences they share with us:
1. Here we can also speak Alemanisch.
2. It's starting to rain.
3. Come on down, there's someone here.
4. You mustn't believe everything that people say.
5. There over the narrow creek is a tall tree.
6. You've added to little salt to the potatoes. They're completely .....
7. I'm going apple-picking.
8. Come here. There are blueberries and raspberries.
9. The cellar is dark, but the floor is dry.
10. We eat corn salad and red cabbage with a fork.
11. They celebrated the parish fair like a wedding.
12. You should leave her alone.
13. In the little room are flowers which should be watered.
14. Don't be so curious. You'll be able to see it a thousand times.