Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fotografin Irina Werning: Zeit bleibt nicht still





Time studies; Re-shooting Old Photographs.

Und die Szene in Berlin? Zauberhaft! =Sheer Magic!

--> This is one of Irina Wernings most endearing projects: Finding old photographs which can be brought forward, and reshot by the same cast and in the same setting and similar wardrobe, with the same props. Particularly when the props are the same, I find the size relationship between the two photos fascinating.

Mehr? CHECK OUT MORE OF IRINA WERNING'S COLLECTION HERE!

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE these photos! I always look at these online! That must make the people so happy. I'm going to look at more now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool. Some of the pictures really don't match but they do look a little similar in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures, who are the people in them? Are they related?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, yes, I do fancy the last picture. Who is the photographer, or is there more than one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see pictures similar to these on StumbleUpon and I am always intrigued! Sometimes the backdrop, clothes, and props look exactly the same, only the person is older.

    ReplyDelete