Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NYC: Immer weiter. . .

Please email me one or two (more?) of your own favorite NYC photos. I'd love to include them here.








In honor of a New York Stock Exchange financial forum Paris Europlace Highlights New York, Gérard MESTRALLET, Chairman and CEO of NYSE Euronext, rings the closing bell, to which the flags on display pay tribute.

There are some photos I wish I'd snapped, including of our group descending into the palm trees and then us dining, or even just congregating along the Esplanade.

Thanks for joining us for a memorable day. See you soon in Providence!

6 comments:

  1. Ich möchte die spongebob picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip was a lot of fun. I can't speech for the German exchangers but I had a great time. (I'm sure they had an amazing time too though.) I have never been to NYC before so it was a new experience for me. I got to see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. I only wish we were able to take a closer look. I only got to see the Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry and the Empire State Building from the top of the Rockefeller. I got to go into a 3 floor store dedicated to M&Ms though. That made the trip for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great time! I wish I was able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun. We had great food!

    ReplyDelete