STEP INTO GERMAN IS AT IT AGAIN . . . and click their link to find out the contest rules!
Final summary here:
How to enter and how to winThe detailed rules and regulations and a sign-up form will be posted shortly.
- Make a video that is not longer than 3 minutes. You can work alone or with your friends. If your video is a team effort up to four team members will be awarded prizes – which means: four students will get to go to Munich should their team win the Grand Prize.
- Do this before the submission deadline of 11:59 EST, April 13, 2015.
- We will upload the top 20 videos to the Step into German website. The Step into German jury consisting of jurors from the Goethe-Institut San Francisco will pick these 20 videos. The jury’s decision will be based on the video’s originality, creativity and interpretation of the theme.
- And now the fun starts! Get voted on by your classmates. Let your Facebook friends know about the contest. Tweet about your video. There are many ways to get people to vote for you. (Details about the voting process to follow.)
- The five top vote getters will make it to the final round. Representatives of FC Bayern Munich will determine the Grand Prize winner.