Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lerne Deutsch, dank South Park

Hier findet man die ganzen Staffel. Lohnt es sich diese Trickfilme auf Englisch anzuschauen? Naja, vielleicht. Aber auf Deutsch ist die Antwort klar: JAWOHL!


SOUTHPARK EPISODEN

BE SURE TO CLICK OFF the "Watch in English" button. It will change to a button that reads "Auf Deutsch gucken"!

Lass uns gehen, Dad!--> Let's go, Dad.

Verzeihung. --> Pardon me.

Entschuldigen.--> Excuse me.

Lass das sein!--> Let it be.

Jetzt reichst.--> That's enough!

Genau. --> Exactly.

Ich halte es für das beste, wenn . . .-->I find it best, if...

Wir sind der Meinung, dass viele Leute genervt sind.--> It's our opinion, that lots of folks are annoyed.

6 comments:

  1. South Park?! This is too funny; i remember watching this episode awhile ago in english and it was great hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One would think that a show like South Park wouldn't work in another country, the jokes and the plot would be too specific to the US and we'd lose a lot in translation. Apparently not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think that South Park was in Germany. You learn new things everyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew south park was in Germany. You say genau a lot and now i know what it means, i knew it was something like that, i thought maybe it meant correct, close enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother bought me a southpark cigarette holder from germany when he was there. It's pretty cool, although it's in english.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love South Park! I didn't know it played in Germany too though

    ReplyDelete